Sunday, January 30, 2011

Herp a derp.

   I was on Scrobble ( a Last Fm. thingy) and I was listening to an Andrew Jackson Jihad based radio station, and I heard some pretty awesome bands.

    The first one was Nice Guy by Kevin Cryderman. It was pretty funny :P.




    I also enjoyed Snail Quail's Moving On.  It was some good wholesome stuff. :P




              I finally finished my science project that was due last month. I'm not really the best student, but at least I'm pretty.     
             


                      The road to el dorado was on today, but I didn't get to finish watching it due to my lack of scientific knowledge so I'm going to go lay in bed and watch the incredibles to make up for what I have missed to relive my childhood.
   *kinda took me awhile to spell knowledge in the first place* 

No comments:

Post a Comment