Tuesday, February 1, 2011

our world

     What do you think when you see people crowded in a store? Or coming out of a walmart. It kinda makes me ill. One of the things that bothers me the most out of the world is consumerism. People just buy buy and buy. I understand if they like really need it or something, but something makes me ticked. I think "do you really need all that stuff.." or maybe i just watch too much hoarders. I have a lot of problems with this planet. There are so many things wrong with it and it makes me sad. I just thought I would try to explain my mind to the three people that actually read my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. I hate how our world works, too. If I could reinvent the system, the world would be a better place. That is until somebody realizes that it sounds slightly communist.... :(

    ReplyDelete